zondag 14 oktober 2012

wall panel

Hi all!

Today I would like to share this wall hanging panel.
Had so much fun creating this!
This started out with a piece from a cardboard box I found at work.
I actually have two pieces with the circle openings.
 They were so heavily glued together and it took me a while to separate the two pieces.
The result was an awesome texture!
I immediate had an idea how to alter this and it turned out exactly the way that I wanted.
Just love it when it all comes together!


Dusty goodies used:
Hinges DA 0509
Ferns DA 0507
mini Words #2 DA 0476

This is the original piece:

look at that texture! so yummy!

I started to give it a coat of gesso and once dry I misted the colors.
Did some stamping as well.
Here are some details:








After all this fun I also made a card with the stuff I had on my table.

For this card I used the Mini Frame set DA 0567
Made the pps by misting and inking white cardstock.

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx















14 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow how Gorgeous Ingrid!!!! love the colors and all the dusty attic prettyness liefs Amy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW....it is stunning :)
    The colorcombination, the details...and that you have created something so wonderful out of a piece of cardboard....really fantastic !
    Thanks for the inspiration ! :)

    Wish you a happy Sunday ! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beuatiful in blue:) Wat een prachtige hanger en kaart! Jij kunt letterlijk nog van een oude doos iets moois maken:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! I had no idea all of that texture was from the cardboard?! This is fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zoo dit ziet er prachtig uit ! Geweldig wat je al niet van een oude doos kunt maken. En heerlijk hè als iets helemaal uit de verf komt, zoals je het in je gedachten hebt.
    Groetjes Berdien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh Ingrid, you are the master of texture! You always astound me with your innovative nature and creativity. Bravo my friend, this is a masterpiece.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. this is absolutely stunning Ingrid!! a masterpiece!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Well aren't you just clever? This is amazing..the texture is soooo fabulous...every bit of this is wonderful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. ow deze is super prachtig beadankt voor laten zien hoe je het gemaakt heeft

    lieve groetjes carla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. ow deze is super prachtig beadankt voor laten zien hoe je het gemaakt heeft

    lieve groetjes carla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Great recycle Ingrid the colours are pretty and your accents are just gorgeous, who would have ever thought that bit of plain cardboard was underneath all that lushness.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Incredible and so beautiful!!!! You are a magician!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. The tranformation is AMAZING!!! Beautiful paint work- wow!! And the chipboard- really amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen