zondag 17 mei 2015

layout for my girl *Maja Design*

Today I want to share a layout with you.
Photo is of my youngest girl, Yiscka.
A few more days and she will be back from the States.
She has ended her internship and hopefully she will get her diploma this summer.
Pffff...almost seven months without my girl, but I'm so proud of her!
So this page is for you sweetie........with all my heart.

Started creating the background wit a mix of gesso and magic powder from 13arts.
Made a thick mixture and added it to the page with a spatula.
This will give it a great crackled effect!
Added some Distress stain dabber to create the splashes. 

Made this page with the Vintage Baby collection from Maja Design.
Wanted to show you that these papers are so versatile and can be used, 
not only for your little babies, but also for your older precious ones! 
For this page I choose the blue and brown papers.

This heart was in my stash for a while. 
Gave it a coat of gesso and some ink.
Also added some brown pearls.

The flowers are from Prima and one of them is colored with some paint from 13arts.

This word "special"is from the bottom strip of the Ephemera cards sheet.

The butterflies are from Prima.
Printed and cut the title and outlined them with a brown fine liner.

Maja papers used:
Sweet little Prince
Journaling cards
Die cuts
Ephemera cards

Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx


11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, schitterende lay-out met een prachtige boodschap! Je lay-out ziet er zo mooi zacht uit en erg leuk zoals je de tekst erop hebt verwerkt.
    Wat fijn dat Yiscka nu echt bijna terug komt. Wat moet je haar gemist hebben de afgelopen tijd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So gorgeous Layout!!! I love the quote, and the way you have done it! Big hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh when I saw this I felt I had to come see for myself.....It is simply stunning and your daughter is beautiful, congrats to her...x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have never seen anyone work with white as you can! You create magic on a white background - this layout is so very gorgeous - as is your daughter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Just Beautiful Ingrid! Love the background and the words you selected are perfect. Have a wonderful homecoming.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ingrid!What a positive and hopeful layout! I LOVED everything about it! The quote, textures, flowers, WOW! :)
    Cheers! :)
    Suchi xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Bijzonder mooi Ingrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A wonderful page for your lovely daughter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A wonderful page for your lovely daughter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful LO with this stunning dimensional heart

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen